Dates: Job start August 2018
Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
The British College of Brazil (BCB) is one of the leading international schools in Brazil offering contemporary British international education to students from Pre-Nursery through to Secondary.
BCB is located in two separate exclusive areas of Sao Paulo: Cidade Jardim and Chácara Flora. Both campuses have a range of rich academic resources and the latest technologies integrated into the curriculum and classrooms. BCB is now part of Nord Anglia Education offering numerous opportunities for professional growth.
BCB seeks an exceptional, well-qualified and experienced Primary teacher to join an existing department in the development of our Primary English National curriculum.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a dynamic and creative approach to teaching, have experience of teaching at Primary school level, and have the necessary skills and vision to enhance teaching and learning within the department.
Candidates should also illustrate a capacity to help students achieve their absolute best as part of a team and a willingness to contribute to the thriving extra-curricular life of our school.
We are seeking a professional who:
- Is UK-trained or has relevant UK curriculum experience.
- Enjoys a professionally-stimulating environment.
- Promotes a well organised and inspiring learning environment.
- Offers enthusiasm and demonstrates a positive approach to students.
- Is comfortable integrating technology into all teaching practices.
- Is committed to constant improvement in all aspects of school life.
- Is reflective and continually strives to improve performance.
- Understands the value of consistent application of school policies.
We will provide:
- An excellent salary and retention bonus.
- Annual travel allowance.
- International worldwide medical cover.
- Up to two full school scholarships.
- A professionally-stimulating and supportive working environment.
- The chance to live and work in a culturally-diverse context.
- Opportunities for promotion and development both within the school and the wider global network of Nord Anglia Education.
If the opportunity to work in a progressive school in a culturally-rich and dynamic city excites you, please send us your application.
Applications must be submitted via the BCB application form or the link below, and interviews will be held for shortlisted candidates in Sao Paulo/by Skype for applicants based overseas.
BCB is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be prepared to undergo stringent child protection screening, including references and checks with current/past employers, and an enhanced DBS.
Please browse our website https://britishcollegebrazil.org to find out more about the school.
The British College of Brazil:
Cidade Jardim Campus:
Avenida Engenheiro Oscar Americano, 630 - Cidade Jardim, Sao Paulo - SP, 05673-050, Brazil
Tel: +55 11 3031 4697
Chácara Flora Campus
R. Álvares de Azevedo, 50 - Campo Grande, São Paulo - SP, 04671-040, Brazil
Tel.: +55 11 5523 5052